Glenview Country Club Restaurant

Old 10-13-2021, 04:50 AM
Thumbs up Glenview Country Club Restaurant

I want to express my thanks to the Managers of this restaurant (Kelly and Sal) and their staff, and commend them for the assistance they provided to my family on Friday evening, October 1st. Not only did we enjoy their outstanding food and service, but when my son passed out at the table, they rushed to his aid and supported him until the paramedics arrived (he had a heart attack 6 weeks before, and through this episode we discovered he had two prescriptions that should never be taken together. He is fine now).
After my son was rushed to the hospital, both managers told me that there would be no charge for our dinners, and on our next visit our meals would be free. I told them that I greatly appreciated their generosity, but this episode was not their doing, and that we would gladly pay the current bill, which we did, and any in the future.
These folks acted above and beyond their responsibility, and my family and I greatly appreciate their caring support. I will certainly be returning here for the food, service, and wonderful people.

Old 10-13-2021, 07:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,681 Times in 1,534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pres1939 View Post
I want to express my thanks to the Managers of this restaurant (Kelly and Sal) and their staff, and commend them for the assistance they provided to my family on Friday evening, October 1st. Not only did we enjoy their outstanding food and service, but when my son passed out at the table, they rushed to his aid and supported him until the paramedics arrived (he had a heart attack 6 weeks before, and through this episode we discovered he had two prescriptions that should never be taken together. He is fine now).
After my son was rushed to the hospital, both managers told me that there would be no charge for our dinners, and on our next visit our meals would be free. I told them that I greatly appreciated their generosity, but this episode was not their doing, and that we would gladly pay the current bill, which we did, and any in the future.
These folks acted above and beyond their responsibility, and my family and I greatly appreciate their caring support. I will certainly be returning here for the food, service, and wonderful people.
Wow! What can you say after that!

So glad your son will be OK.

Old 10-13-2021, 07:24 AM
Platinum member

So glad he is ok and kudos the the management of Glenview.

Old 10-13-2021, 07:26 AM
Veteran member

Great story! Glad to hear your son will be OK.

Old 10-13-2021, 08:31 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,919 Times in 1,109 Posts

Good for them but not surprised Glenview is a nice friendly place , they make everyone feel welcome there .

Old 10-13-2021, 12:53 PM

The Glenview people seem like good people, but unfortunate they have lost our business because of the outrageous price they are charging for a glass of draft beer (3.50). The family also owns Red Sauce , which we go to is (2.00).

Old 10-13-2021, 03:20 PM

Thank you for the best kind of reference, we'll check Glenview out soon!

Tags
food, service, family, rushed, greatly

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.