Gluten Free Carrot Cake

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-17-2015, 10:56 PM
Default Gluten Free Carrot Cake

My daughter just came to visit for her 40th Birthday and we wanted to find a bakery that could make a gluten free cake. I did a search on Safari and found several listings. I called the first one and asked if they could do a gluten free cake and the lady I talked to said "sure what kind do you want". To say the least I was shocked since gluten free baked goods are very hard to find. I asked my daughter what cake she would love to have and she said carrot cake. I called the lady back and she said of course that was possible, so I ordered the cake. We went to pick it up on Monday and I was wandering how this would turn out since it was not a traditional bakery but a Deli/Bakery. The cake was beautiful! We took it to a local country club for dinner that evening and we were shocked when it was served. By far the best carrot cake I have ever tasted. Everyone loved it and we could not believe it was gluten free.
If you need a good gluten free special occasion cake give them a try. She makes other gluten free items also. This was truly a lucky find!
Name: A Taste of Everywhere
Address: 4901 Silver Springs Blvd. (Unit 503)
Ocala, FL
Phone: 352-622-3121
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.