The Great Chicago Fire Brewery & Tap Room

The Great Chicago Fire Brewery & Tap Room

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 06-24-2018, 06:02 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Don't be afraid to venture out of the "bubble". Historic downtown Leesburg has a lot to offer. As we say Stop, Shop, Wine & Dine in Downtown Leesburg.

Old 06-24-2018, 06:06 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

That is Italian Sausage from Fontanini in Chicago. Vienna no longer makes a beef or an Italian sausage. They however, still make the best hot dogs and Polish sausage. Fontanini on the other hand, makes awesome beef, Italian sausage and pepperoni. We make our own AuJus.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2018, 06:07 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Thank you
Old 06-24-2018, 06:12 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

We have been open since August of 2016, we will be having our second anniversary party this coming August. Watch for announcements.
Old 06-24-2018, 06:32 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

I did not realize when I was replying to post that they would all be at the end of the thread, so I will try to sum it up in one post. Those of you that have visited us in the last two years and enjoyed what we are doing, thank you so much! If you came in the beginning when we first opened and haven't been back, we have come along way since then. A full production brewery, with 10 of our own beers on tap, plus 6 guest taps. We have introduced our original Chicago style thin crust pizza. New seating (We can seat 50 inside, plus new wood table and chairs and hi-top seating along the windows ) There is new air conditioning system too. We have plenty of outdoor seating (Our covered patio with fans and our new street-side seating. Waiting for you, is an amazing management team and staff ready to serve you, a full liquor license, craft and domestic beers, wine and a true authentic Chicago style menu. Our two year anniversary will be in August. We also dedicated the corner of our property to a Fire and Police Memorial It stands over 15 feet tall, with a flag pole bearing the American flag, along with a fire and a police flag. There is also a bench for reflecting. This was done in part with a grant from the City of Leesburg. I am a firefighter!
Old 08-06-2018, 06:14 PM

Stopped there on Saturday for my first ever Chicago Hot Dog.

Can’t say anything negative. It was fine but with all the ingredients you barely taste the hot dog. Sorta like those that throw too many toppings in a pizza and forget what a real pizza is suppose to taste like

The bartender was friendly and I will stop in again to try some of the other offerings.
Old 08-15-2018, 02:47 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Thank you for your visit!
Old 06-03-2019, 05:40 AM

Pizza is the best & beer selection is great.
Old 06-03-2019, 06:34 AM
Sage

The Great Chicago Fire Brewery has the best thin crust pizza around. Even though Chicago is known for its deep dish pizza the thin crust is what most eat there regularly. And this place has nailed it like no other Florida establishment has.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Tags
brewery, chicago, great, room, tap