Guy Fieri's, Part Deux

Closed Thread
Old 09-09-2018, 07:48 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditka41 View Post
The sooner it closes, the better. Tried ;it 3 times with the same dismal results. Perhaps the lower prices will be a temporary boost for them, but nothing is going to improve their poor service and sub-standard food except new management and staff. I was happy to hear the poor excuse for a manager had been replaced. He richly deserved a swift firing based on our experiences there.
Well, you got your wish, they have gone out of business. I have to wonder if there is some kind of problem with the location. It seems that there have been four restaurants in that building since I've lived here and they all failed.

As far a Guy Fieri goes, he's more of a television personality and businessman than a chef. Just because he puts his name on something doesn't mean it's going to be good.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 09-09-2018, 08:44 AM
Gold member

Carnival cruise ships offer Guy's burgers. They tasted so much better on the ship than at the TV restaurant, where they came to us with the buns burnt and cold fries.

Maybe because they came free with the ships fare? but they were still very tasty...... we had them every day.
Closed Thread

Tags
daily, prices, fieris, lower, guy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.