Hacienda Hills?????

Closed Thread
Old 11-16-2011, 08:09 PM
Gold member
Question Hacienda Hills?????

Hi gang, once again I'm asking for any feedback you can supply. We're thingking about going to Hacienda Hills for their Thanksgiving Buffet. Any comments on Hacienda's food, service, etc. Thanks in advance for any advice you can share.
Skip 2
Old 11-16-2011, 08:14 PM

I work at the pool and have eaten there a few times and the food has been excellent. All the comment I hear are also good. Hacienda has new owners and a new chef who was previously at El Santiago. The meals I had there were also excellent.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:16 PM
Eternal Member

I have never had a bad lunch there.

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 11-17-2011, 07:51 AM
Gold member
Default Thanks Guys

Your feedback is much appreciated and based on it I'm heading to make reservations for Turkey Day.
Thanks Skip 2
Old 11-24-2011, 06:05 PM
Veteran member

We went to Hacienda today and was VERY pleased with the Thanksgiving buffet. Would recommend it over many others we have tried in the past!!
Old 11-24-2011, 10:20 PM
Location: Philadelphia PA, North Wildwood NJ, Village of Tamarind Grove - June 2011

I also went to Hacienda Hills for their Thanksgiving buffet and really enjoyed it. I would definitely go again.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:09 AM
Gold member
Thumbs up Great Turkey Day Dinner

So I took your advice and 5 of us headed to "The Hills" for the buffet.....WOW!!!!!!!!!! Great advice and we were thrilled with everything. They supplied a woman singer for entertainment who was good and then you headed for the food line. Everything looked great and it was hot and fresh. Our reservation was for 5 and it ended at 6. Still plenty of food and every effort was made to make sure you enjoyed your meal. The turkey was delicious and they also had ham and roast beef. Very good gravy and great sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and excellent stuffing. There were also various veggies along with salad fixin's and rolls but didn't want to waste stomach room on those items. Then we waddled to the dessert table and had great pumpkin pie, cheesecake thingies and other choices but I only had room for 2 pieces of pie which of course was slathered with whipped cream. Service was excellent and we all agreed that TOTV's came thru once again Will definitely return next year but don't tell all your friends cause we don't want it to get sold out before we get our reservations in.
Skip 2
Old 11-25-2011, 01:54 PM
Sage

Cost?

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 11-25-2011, 02:46 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckinca View Post
Cost?

I think it was $25.95 each which is quite a bit more then Golden Corral but in our opinion(and we like G.C.) it made the day that much more special.
Skip 2
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.