Hacienda Hills Restaurant to Close

Closed Thread
Old 04-28-2019, 08:22 PM

Hacienda Country Club and the Pool bar have now closed. The pool is up in the air at the moment no one seems to know when and if it will close.. Does anyone have any info on this? Tried to get answers from the AAC and District Reps and it was typical "no one knows anything which is very disappointing as you know they know right well what they are planning.

That is so sad as you are correct the right owners could make that into a gold mine. They could have golfer specials to change it up, the pool could have pool specials and maybe even open a coffee bar with pastries in the am. IF it was run properly and people were friendly it could be great. The last thing we need in this area is another rec center. Tierra has a lovely pool but it is quite small so loosing Haciendas pool would be awful. In order to keep it a Priority pool don't they have to be associated with a restaurant of pool bar?

Last edited by Moderator; 04-28-2019 at 08:48 PM.
Old 04-28-2019, 08:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,077 Times in 2,744 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by amorep View Post
Hacienda Country Club and the Pool bar have now closed. The pool is up in the air at the moment no one seems to know when and if it will close.. Does anyone have any info on this? Tried to get answers from the AAC and District Reps and it was typical "no one knows anything which is very disappointing as you know they know right well what they are planning.
So will the people that paid for a priority membership with pool rights get a refund??? We don't live very far from HH and are hoping very much that it will eventually open up again with good management. I suspect that if the District Govt. opts not to buy it, which I hope they will not, that the developers will do like they did at Tierra Del Sol and reluctantly take over and make it into a decent place again. It would be a major black eye for the Villages to have one of the original Country Club restaurants/pools to be permanently shut down. Time will tell?
Closed Thread

Tags
country, club, golf, hacienda, restaurant

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.