Happy Hour at Flippers Pizzeria

Closed Thread
Old 12-16-2019, 04:34 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Happy Hour at Flippers Pizzeria

Enjoy our all day Buy one Get one Happy Hour on ALL of our draft beers and wines. Available Monday through Thursday at our Grand Traverse and Spanish Springs location. We are pizza perfected.

Last edited by FlippersPizzeria; 12-17-2019 at 11:17 AM. Reason: unauthorized copy
Old 12-16-2019, 07:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,278 Times in 807 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlippersPizzeria View Post
You guys spoke and we listened. Now doing Happy Hour Monday-Thursday on all draft beer and wine, bottles excluded. Come enjoy drinks and great food at your Grand Traverse location!!!
Do you have the same offering here in Spanish Springs ?
Old 12-16-2019, 08:21 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlippersPizzeria View Post
You guys spoke and we listened. Now doing Happy Hour Monday-Thursday on all draft beer and wine, bottles excluded. Come enjoy drinks and great food at your Grand Traverse location!!!
OK...Do you have New Zealand Savigougn Blanc? Or Just the usual house wine? Hopefully, you know what is your "Acceptable " or " Unacceptable " wine and beer on offer is.

The Jury is out> Please post your Beer and Wine List.
Old 12-17-2019, 09:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,143 Times in 829 Posts

So an advertiser whose dollars are keeping this site free and available posts a discount on alcohol, and others feel the need to criticize their pizza which suggests they weren't going to take advantage of the discount. Why take this opportunity to say you don't eat there? There are a lot places some people with highly educated palates don't eat. Oh, you might care to know that the correct spelling is Piesanos not Piesano's. I am fussy about educated apostrophe use.
And others declare unless the offer includes their particular pairing of New Zealand wine with pizza, which apparently is very important, the restaurant is not providing enough information here. How about instead of asking for a list of every alcoholic product you call them. I've never seen a listing of every alcoholic product offered at happy hour on the squares listed or any restaurant. Go and ask, or call. Don't expect a posting of every wine and beer to appear on this site. Geesh.

Last edited by blueash; 12-17-2019 at 09:34 AM.
Old 12-17-2019, 09:34 AM
Veteran member
Location: Upstate NY, So Fla, Louisiana, So Fla, Santiago and now Bonnybrook

I also eat and drink on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Old 12-17-2019, 09:38 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,143 Times in 829 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorbill1 View Post
I also eat and drink on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
And the beer and wine will be available to you on those days at the regular price.
Old 12-17-2019, 09:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

I had a 13" thin pizza with green peppers yesterday at Flippers in Traverse Shopping Center. I use to get the MyPie, that a great deal. It's about an 8" pizza and drink for $6.99. We decided to try a whole pizza a couple of months ago, and for some reason we like it that way better. There pizza is foldable, if that makes a difference. I hate the stiff pizzas and these were like the ones back in Baltimore.

I would say the best pizzas I've had in TV in no certain order are Flippers, Piesano's which a new place at Rohan Shopping Center and Sammy Joe's at Mulberry Plaza. A close second is Mallory Country Club, Giovanni's at Southern Trace, Carrabba's in front of Target and Bravo Pizza at LSL.
Closed Thread

Tags
happy, hour, beer, traverse, grand

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.