Harry's failure

Closed Thread
Old 01-04-2022, 10:14 AM
Sage
Thanked 8,276 Times in 4,296 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don5154 View Post
So you can’t have a nice dinner without getting drunk......you many need some help
Your humor meter may need an adjustment...

-Tom Petty
Old 01-04-2022, 11:38 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baustgen View Post
Drive up for an Anniversary dinner. No Blue Cheese dressing. No French fries. No Bananas Foster. Not worth the drive.
Wow ! If you went to Harry’s for French fries, then you really missed what they are all about !!

We go there often, probably every other month and as recently as 2 weeks ago and the food and service was outstanding as it usually is ! It’s been that way for years !

Happy Anniversary anyhow ….
Old 01-04-2022, 02:08 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,224 Times in 929 Posts

There are shortages of all kinds of products so how is that the fault of the restaurant? We recently stopped for breakfast at Cracker Barrel and my wife likes the hash brown casserole but were told they were out but could substitute with home fries. Cracker Barrel posted on their web site that certain locations were experiencing shortages of hash brown casserole due to supply problems. I do most of our grocery shopping and have noticed many shortages of certain items the last number of months. Should I bad mouth the grocery store because they were out of something I wanted even though it wasn't their fault? Try and buy a new car right now, lots of luck. There are shortages of them also due to shipping problems, so do you bad mouth the dealership because they didn't have the vehicle in stock that you wanted and say you will never be back?
Closed Thread

Tags
drive, harrys, dressing, worth, foster

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.