How's Your Favorite Rest. Doing - Inspections

Closed Thread
Old 08-07-2011, 10:33 AM
Default How's Your Favorite Rest. Doing - Inspections

Looks like Havana blew away the competition in number of complaints from Sumter County Food Inspector... Check out this link.

http://www.ledgerdata.com/restaurant...aurants&query=
Old 08-07-2011, 11:43 AM
Gold member

I wouldn't say they exactly blew away the competition. There were others that had a high number of infractions, etc...
Old 08-08-2011, 04:47 AM

Our local paper in Indiana posts food inspection reports and it would be good if the Daily Sun did as well. It would be more of a problem with 3 counties involved and sources of information located differently, but still would be good to see and I think point restaurants to paying more attention to their back of house operations.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:18 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deano_hoosier View Post
Our local paper in Indiana posts food inspection reports and it would be good if the Daily Sun did as well. It would be more of a problem with 3 counties involved and sources of information located differently, but still would be good to see and I think point restaurants to paying more attention to their back of house operations.
Our local paper also does the same thing- real facts about the institutions- not rumors and inuendo. This would help with the issues that we have seen and experienced in several TV eating establishments lately. What about it Daily Sun?
Old 08-08-2011, 09:21 PM

Thanks for posting this link. I, for one, will certainly not eat at Havana again. And it is not about the number of issues, but the severity of them...read the report!!! Along with the bill there, you're most likely to get food poisoning
Old 08-09-2011, 03:35 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pklein9747 View Post
Thanks for posting this link. I, for one, will certainly not eat at Havana again. And it is not about the number of issues, but the severity of them...read the report!!! Along with the bill there, you're most likely to get food poisoning
It truly was an eye opener. Pot roast left at 72 degrees for 12 hours and more. I want them to succeed. I hope they get the proper procedures in place and the proper management to enforce the procedures.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.