Italian Beef & Chicago Dogs...

Closed Thread
Old 08-06-2009, 02:31 PM
Red face

Nonie,
I'm from Downers Grove and Burr Ridge.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:00 PM

I have a old menu, that was for a pound of beef, and 4 Italian rolls... 4 big sandwiches, that comes out to about $3.25 per sandwich...good deal to me.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:01 AM
Default Big City Grill

Had my first Italian Beef Sandwich yesterday. Wonderful. Fries were hot and tasty. Good service.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:12 AM
Talking New to TV

I just returned to Bolingbrook after ten days in TV. What a great place! Bought a home in Summerville while I was there and will be moving on 11/2. I have a Portillo's about a mile from here. Do I have any takeout requests?

Born and raised in Chicago. Grew up on the East Side (107th and Avenue H). Also lived in South Shore, downtown (South Loop) and on da Nort Side. Also lived in Romeoville, Crown Point, IN and Lansing. OK, so I'm a gypsy...

The video on page 8 posted by zcaveman is from Al's Beef on Taylor Street. They make a great sandwich. Also no one mentioned Mr Beef on Orleans. Many say that's the best beef in the city. I used to live near both. I rate them a tie.

I'll stuff myself before I move down, but when I'm finally hungry again, I'll definitely try Big City Grill.

(Be nice to me - this is my virgin post)
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.