Johnsonville Big Taste Grill?

Closed Thread
Old 02-20-2008, 02:10 PM
Taltarzac
Default Johnsonville Big Taste Grill?

I saw the Johnsonville Big Taste Grill at the Albertson's parking lot near 441/27 yesterday February 19. Is it coming or going? Love those Johnsonville brats but have not seen anything the the Villages Daily Sun about this visit? :dontknow:
Old 02-20-2008, 02:50 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: Johnsonville Big Taste Grill?

There was an article in the paper. Not sure if it was in yesterday's or Monday's paper.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:18 PM

Albertson's at Spanish Plains Plaza from 10 am to 4 pm Friday and Sat. Yummmm. Sounds like a Sheboygan lunch to me.
Old 02-20-2008, 09:40 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peg
Albertson's at Spanish Plains Plaza from 10 am to 4 pm Friday and Sat. Yummmm. Sounds like a Sheboygan lunch to me.
Thank you for the information, Peg. The lines were pretty long the last time I was around this Grill at the Spanish Plains Plaza's Albertsons. :bigthumbsup: 040 wav
Old 02-22-2008, 11:57 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

They did say in the paper that last year's turnout was a recordbreaker for Johnsonville's brats. Unless it rains, I'd bet it will be another one this year.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 02-23-2008, 01:47 PM
Taltarzac

Surprising the line was relatively short yesterday for the brats. Only about 10 people long and I found a parking spot withing 3 minutes or so at the Albertson's shopping center. Last year, I could not find a parking spot around 12:30 pm and when I came back after attending the Villages Computer Club, the lines for brats at around 2:45 were still 40 people or so long.

This rain this morning does not look promising for the Johnsonville people setting a record.

Like the Johnsonville brats done at home a lot more than the 2 I got yesterday. They seemed a bit greasy. It's a matter of taste though.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:08 PM

We stopped by and had 2 brats each. What a treat!

lin
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.