Katie Belles

Closed Thread
Old 04-29-2011, 06:10 AM
Default Katie Belles

Hello Villagers! We are visiting again soon. Can someone tell me if a reservation is required or accepted at katie Belles in the downstairs area. Good Day to all! LB
Old 04-29-2011, 09:38 AM
Platinum member
Default Katie Belles

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB View Post
Hello Villagers! We are visiting again soon. Can someone tell me if a reservation is required or accepted at katie Belles in the downstairs area. Good Day to all! LB
Reservations only for show nights and then they charge a minimum. It's not as "private" as it used to be.

Skip
Old 04-29-2011, 07:29 PM

Also, on "show nights" they have a special menu and we just experienced it night before last. It had some limitations. Sort of like on a cruise ship where the kitchen is trying to manage a whole bunch of orders at the same time and using an abbreviated menu.

On looking backwards, I should have just gotten something simple to use up the minimum credit they charged of $12.

I like the regular menu they have on "non-show" nights which has more variety and feels more cooked to order.

The show was good, though.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.