Katie Belle's Loo

Closed Thread
Old 03-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Sage

Sorry to get in on this so late, Ed, but I'm sorry you had a bad experience at Katie Belles. I don't frequent the establishment very much, but I do hope this situation wasn't something that happens too often. It seems from other posters, it's been clean when they've used the facilities.

Don't like anyone taking potshots at you Ed, your post are always ones I enjoy reading. You provide accurate information, have a great sense of humor and seem an all around nice fellow.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Thanks edvinmass, thank you for your initial post and all of your comments on this site, you always provide good information IMHO. However, your last comment may have provided too much information. Hey, a guy giving birth in the mens restroom, you probably should have stuck around for a possible photo op, you could have been a millionaire, 2 other comments.

Edvinmass, the title of this thread is Katie Belle's Loo, what is a Loo

More importantly, for all Villagers having this same problem be sure to include this as a comment in the current TV survey which starts 3/7

gn
Old 03-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfnut View Post
............Edvinmass, the title of this thread is Katie Belle's Loo, what is a Loo?...........
There are various schools of thought on the origin of the term, but you'll generally here a toilet referred to as 'the loo' in the U.K. and in some other parts of Europe.

Bill
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.