Keke's Breakfast

Closed Thread
Old 08-29-2017, 12:42 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts
Default Keke's Breakfast

Has anyone else eaten there?

We had breakfast this morning and it was OK.

The menu is a bit strange a difficult to figure out.

The place looks like a very fancy, very upscale restaurant. When I see places that look like that I get worried. You usually pay a lot of money for fancy pictures on the walls and tiled bathrooms.

But, in this case, it was OK. The food was decent. What can you do with waffles, sausage, and eggs?

The price was average.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 08-29-2017, 02:37 PM

I think their omelet is one of the best I have had in TV.
Old 08-29-2017, 02:42 PM
Veteran member

I prefer the stuffed French toast. My spouse loves the pancakes, although a pancake is sufficient!

This ole redneck wants to know if they got biscuits and sausage gravy to go with them scrambled eggs? Hacienda Hills and Orange Blossom got em.
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post

The place looks like a very fancy, very upscale restaurant. When I see places that look like that I get worried. You usually pay a lot of money for fancy pictures on the walls and tiled bathrooms.

But, in this case, it was OK. The food was decent. What can you do with waffles, sausage, and eggs?

The price was average.
We ate there for the first time a couple of weeks ago. The service was good and the restaurant clean. For us, the food was good-not spectacular, but we have had worse. The pricing was consistent with other places we have eaten breakfast. There are breakfast buffets which are cheaper, but I can't speak to the taste and presentation of the food at those locations as we haven't tried any of those in the area yet.
Old 08-29-2017, 05:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,316 Times in 870 Posts

We have been going there since it opened.....they are in our rotation along with Rae Rae's and others. They have one of the most expansive menu's you will find, prices are a little higher but the food shows up quickly after order and has always been tasty. In season is crazy as the wait can be significant and this is a big room.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 08-29-2017, 05:18 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBoy451 View Post
This ole redneck wants to know if they got biscuits and sausage gravy to go with them scrambled eggs? Hacienda Hills and Orange Blossom got em.
eggs, breakfast pork chops, biscuits& gravy, hash browns, grits, toast
Old 08-29-2017, 05:27 PM
fw102807

We love Keke's. The food is tasty and fresh and they have a very interesting and expansive menu. The Florida French toast is delicious.
Old 08-29-2017, 05:54 PM

Quote:

The price was average.
Where is this place??? Always looking for a good breakfast.
Old 08-29-2017, 06:55 PM

It's by Kirkland or Kohls on 441. Good food, great portions.
Old 08-29-2017, 10:47 PM
Platinum member

Quote:

The price was average.
You might want to try Rae Rae's also....I think it's the best in this area!!
Old 08-30-2017, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
eggs, breakfast pork chops, biscuits& gravy, hash browns, grits, toast
Oh Yes. How could I forget about pork chops! Hmm.
Old 08-30-2017, 05:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

I haven't been in KeKes and I was just in Kohl's yesterday. Usually when I go over there like I did yesterday I eat at Sweet Tomatoes or Jersey Mike's. If I don't get a Jersey Mike's sub every couple of weeks I don't feel good. I have nothing against KeKes but I usually get breakfast closer to home. My latest favorite is the Classic Breakfast at Bob Evans for $6.49. Scrambled eggs, ham slice and 2 pancakes.

The Villages Florida
Old 08-30-2017, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
I haven't been in KeKes and I was just in Kohl's yesterday. Usually when I go over there like I did yesterday I eat at Sweet Tomatoes or Jersey Mike's. If I don't get a Jersey Mike's sub every couple of weeks I don't feel good. I have nothing against KeKes but I usually get breakfast closer to home. My latest favorite is the Classic Breakfast at Bob Evans for $6.49. Scrambled eggs, ham slice and 2 pancakes.

The Villages Florida
Bob Evans does do good breakfast. A recent best buddy from Ohio talked me into giving them a try . Their Home Stead breakfast is a great choice
Old 08-31-2017, 06:11 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post

The Villages Florida
I just had a Jersey Mikes a few days ago...mmm good. The Sweet Tomatoes locations in suburban Chicago closed last year...owner went bankrupt Glad to know the Sweet Tomatoes in TV is still open.

Tags
breakfast, fancy, walls, pay, lot

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.