Keke's Breakfast

Closed Thread
Old 08-31-2017, 07:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
I just had a Jersey Mikes a few days ago...mmm good. The Sweet Tomatoes locations in suburban Chicago closed last year...owner went bankrupt Glad to know the Sweet Tomatoes in TV is still open.
We go to Sweet Tomatoes at least once a month and they are always crowded for lunch. They have really good chili and you can't beat the salad bar. Baked potatoes, macaroni and cheese, pizza, breads, soups, soft ice cream. They don't have a regular entree but a lot of casual foods, which many are not good for you but if you fill up with a huge salad like I do, you'll limit the others.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
Has anyone else eaten there?

We had breakfast this morning and it was OK.

The menu is a bit strange a difficult to figure out.

The place looks like a very fancy, very upscale restaurant. When I see places that look like that I get worried. You usually pay a lot of money for fancy pictures on the walls and tiled bathrooms.

But, in this case, it was OK. The food was decent. What can you do with waffles, sausage, and eggs?

The price was average.
Fancy and upscale? Really? Never the impression we got. We were there for breakfast. Great omelets, pancakes, waffles, wraps. Not a confusing menu at all. When we have guests, this is where we like to bring them as there are great items on the menu. We always leave with a box of leftovers. Not cheap, but a great breakfast/lunch/brunch for the price.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGUY View Post
You might want to try Rae Rae's also....I think it's the best in this area!!
Another great breakfast place.
Closed Thread

Tags
breakfast, fancy, walls, pay, lot

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.