Legacy Restaurant at Nancy Lopez

Closed Thread
Old 02-23-2021, 07:10 PM
Default Legacy Restaurant at Nancy Lopez

My husband and I ate at Legacy this afternoon and wanted to redeem a Legacy gift card for our meal. As it turns out, the gift card was not honored. The manager said the restaurant was recently sold and they would not accept the gift card. He said they had no way to read the card to see how much money was on it. Has anyone else come across this same situation? The card was given to me about a year ago, just prior to the pandemic.
Old 02-23-2021, 07:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,461 Times in 3,089 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzndoll View Post
My husband and I ate at Legacy this afternoon and wanted to redeem a Legacy gift card for our meal. As it turns out, the gift card was not honored. The manager said the restaurant was recently sold and they would not accept the gift card. He said they had no way to read the card to see how much money was on it. Has anyone else come across this same situation? The card was given to me about a year ago, just prior to the pandemic.
Balance Lookup | Havana

If it's a gift card it'll have a code. Enter the information on that website (havana is another club, also owned by the Suleiman family).
Old 02-24-2021, 08:20 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,105 Times in 1,338 Posts

Businesses love gift cards. Many are never used.
Closed Thread

Tags
card, legacy, gift, restaurant, wanted

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.