Lopez Legacy

Lopez Legacy

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 02-12-2019, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSR22 View Post
I respectfully disagree.There are enough residents who are willing to pay for great food and service. The prices are lower than comparable restaurants in Orlando.
Agree!

Old 02-12-2019, 11:30 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by deano_hoosier View Post
Our favorite off the new menu is the mushroom brie soup. It comes in a really large bowl, really large.... could easily pair that with a salad and have a very substantial meal... reasonable priced as well.
I did. The Caesar Salad was not as good as Cane Garden's used to be, even with the deviled egg.

I am not wishing them ill. I am just realistic. You have to maintain a certain volume every day, all year to keep a place in business and have a decent profit margin. The people here may have money, but some don't want to spend that much to dine......frequently.

We will see if they drop prices by next January. The food industry is market driven, just like anything else.
Old 02-12-2019, 07:21 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip View Post
Just read a review that they sat down at 6:45 p.m. and the food didn't show up until 9 p.m. Dinner for two was $100.
OMG!

Skip!
You never know who is writing those reviews. Could be a hater of the family that owns the place or a competitor. Look at overall ratings after there are hundreds of reviews to get a better idea, not a single review.
Old 02-12-2019, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
There are a lot of people who don't want to pay $100 for one meal, very often, even if they have the money.
Right on!!!
Old 02-17-2019, 03:35 PM

Horrible experience at both the restaurant and the Breakfast at the pool. The dinner was way to expensive, the service was slow and yes George was our server as well and didnt understand most of what we were asking! The food was mediocre at best. Then the finally we went to breakfast today to try the specials and the BOGO deal and it was horrible. Waited 45 minutes for the food- i ordered the BELT (Bacon, Egg, Lettuce, Tomato) and it boasted "piled high with Crispy bacon" so after waiting forever our meals came and guess what...no Bacon on the BELT!!! Really how do you forget the Bacon on a BLT or in this case a BELT. So then the Manager brings out 2 soggy, limp pieces of bacon....one on each half. So obviously not piled HIGH and obviously not CRISP. It was horrible....my hash browns were underdone and luke warm so nothing good except the coffee! Will never go back or recommend. All they said was sorry, didnt offer to send out another sandwich or order of hash browns or anything. Thank God it was buy one get one as I would not of paid for my meal. So in my book Lopez Legacy is 0-2. Not a good start!!!!

Tags
entrees, menu, opening, order, soft