Lopez Legacy

Closed Thread
Old 03-23-2019, 08:21 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,780 Times in 728 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrjojo View Post
We had an enjoyable but pricey dinner at Legacy. Decor is very nice, food is good, and service was impeccable. I have one beef for the price I hate the chintzy cutlery and drinking a $70 bottle of wine from Dollar Store glasses. I intend to tell management that this is a giant FAIL
Having worked in the dining industry at one time, thievery is a big consideration when outfitting a restaurant. Finer items can disappear quickly.
Old 03-23-2019, 02:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces4 View Post
Having worked in the dining industry at one time, thievery is a big consideration when outfitting a restaurant. Finer items can disappear quickly.
If you are buying a high end wine it deserves the correct glass. A good wine glass would not survive a purse pouching, it would break.

We asked the manager about why a $20 glass of wine was in a glass that had such a thick rim, and incorrect bowl size, that would not allow Wine to come to it’s full potential

. A apology was given, and we need to look into it, so we shall see if it happens.
Old 03-23-2019, 02:39 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,780 Times in 728 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
If you are buying a high end wine it deserves the correct glass. A good wine glass would not survive a purse pouching, it would break.

We asked the manager about why a $20 glass of wine was in a glass that had such a thick rim, and incorrect bowl size, that would not allow Wine to come to it’s full potential

. A apology was given, and we need to look into it, so we shall see if it happens.
Good point, it would probably taste best right out of the bottle while sitting up in bed.
Old 03-23-2019, 04:42 PM
Gold member

Best restaurant in The Villages bar none. Sure, you have to able to afford it but don't complain about the place because it costs more than 15 dollars to go out to eat. People here complain there is no high end places but when somebody opens one then people complain it costs too much.Best food, best service and best management anywhere around here by far. No, I don't work thee or even know the owner.
Old 03-24-2019, 08:11 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,103 Times in 1,336 Posts

If I only had a date. No fun to eat alone, but less expensive.
Closed Thread

Tags
food, legacy, 3-5pm, happy, missed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.