Lugino's Review

Closed Thread
Old 02-01-2012, 09:44 AM
Sage

Ditto

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 02-01-2012, 09:57 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
It was a well deserved retort, in my opinion. You are also entitled to yours, but I stand by mine.
Yes, it was a well deserved retort, without the need for the closing invalidation.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:00 AM
Sage
Location: grew up in NYC and lived my adult life in Northern NJ; and now a resident of TV in Bonita
Send a message via AIM to RichieLion

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdVinMass View Post
Yes, it was a well deserved retort, without the need for the closing invalidation.
invalidation??????..........the sensitivity displayed is a bit much. Again, only my opinion, but......
Old 02-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
invalidation??????..........the sensitivity displayed is a bit much. Again, only my opinion, but......
3806 of them at this point.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:26 AM
TOTV Moderator

OK, enough of the personal bickering. If it continues, these posts will be removed. You can continue your discussions via PM.

Let's return to the topic of Luigino's restaurant food/service experiences.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Old 02-01-2012, 12:12 PM

So...my fiancee and I have been to Luigino's 3 times now. All three visits and dining experiences were very nice. Great service, Great food and good times. In-fact, on the 2nd visit, the owner gave us a tour of the kitchen and showed us that most everything is made on the spot. The kitchen was very clean, which to me, is well worth dining there. Have you seen kitchens in some restaurants?

Regardless, I for one would never -not visit- a restaurant based on another man's (or woman's) opinion. It would be like skipping a movie because someone else said it was not worth watching. Everyone has their own opinions!

My opinion? I love to eat!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.