McCalls never again!!

McCalls never again!!

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

McCalls never again!!
Old 05-03-2019, 08:42 PM

Default McCalls never again!!

McCalls employee doesn’t wash his hands?My last time going there!!! Watched a kitchen worker leave the toilet and didn't wash his hands!! Must be a common practice in the villages because the same thing happened at Cody’s in Sumter landing a year ago and I was there regularly 4-5 times a week but never went back afterwards!!
Having owned a restaurant and knowing an employee was negligent in following the simplest rule says a lot about an establishment and the management team. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Last edited by Kerry Azz; 05-03-2019 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Typo

Old 05-03-2019, 08:48 PM
Sage

Guess you won't be returning to a lot of restaurants...lot of workers in a lot of business's don't comply with rules or laws in FL.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2019, 09:13 PM

Blaming it on the management is silly. How did the management "knowingly" let it happen? Do you really expect them hold employees hands into the bathrooms?
Steve
Old 05-04-2019, 01:43 AM
Veteran member

Did you tell management what you witnessed?
Old 05-04-2019, 04:59 AM
Sage

I think that at our age most of us deal in the realities of life that are not always pretty.

Talking about it here won't change things.

You could have told her that it bothers you to see her not wash her hands after using the bathroom.

Or you could have just imagined she peed and positioned the toilet paper not to touch her personal area.

These things are taught children in the first five years and now little ones are with caregivers that most parents would not give their car keys to.

I understand your concern, but I will still go to restaurants to eat. We have all survived several decades with this probably happening a lot.

Last edited by graciegirl; 05-04-2019 at 07:25 AM.
Training an employee
Old 05-04-2019, 07:20 AM

Default Training an employee

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothersteve View Post
Blaming it on the management is silly. How did the management "knowingly" let it happen? Do you really expect them hold employees hands into the bathrooms?
Steve
Training an employee To abide by the health code laws is probably the most important part of working in the restaurant industry. Reporting him to management is useless, I’m sure posting a negative message on here may impact their business and hopefully it’ll be discussed in their next employee meeting.
Actually im a male
Old 05-04-2019, 07:23 AM

Default Actually im a male

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I think that at our age most of us deal in the realities of life that are not always pretty.

Talking about it here won't change things.

You could have told her that it bothers you to see her not wash her hands after using the bathroom.

Or you could have just imagined she peed and positioned the toilet paper not to touch her personal area.

These things are taught children in the first five years and now they are with strangers that most parents would not give their car keys to.

I understand your concern, but I will still go to restaurants to eat. We have all survived several decades with this probably happening a lot.
It wasn’t a female, and unless this young man pees siting down I’ll assume he was doing #2.
Old 05-04-2019, 07:26 AM

Are you sure he wasn't in the stall with its own sink. Some people thing a person leaving the stall who doesn't wash at the outside sink didn't wash at all, when they did wash in the stall sink. Just saying.
Old 05-04-2019, 07:27 AM
Sage

Oh. Up until this moment, I imaged you as a female.

I didn't look closely at your avatar. Is it new? I mean it doesn't matter. I like males and females both, most of them.
Old 05-04-2019, 07:41 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Azz View Post
It wasn’t a female, and unless this young man pees siting down I’ll assume he was doing #2.

Not that it should even matter.

Washing ones hands after doing your business (whatever it is), then (when possible) using a paper towel or toilet paper on your hands before touching all of the locks/handles getting out of the restroom...is just plain common sense.

A lot of places have started providing garbage cans near the last door leaving the restroom, to discard that towel/toilet paper wrapped around your hand...and good on them.

Tags
back, week, regularly, 4-5, times