Gluten Free Carrot Cake

Closed Thread
Old 03-17-2015, 10:56 PM
Default Gluten Free Carrot Cake

My daughter just came to visit for her 40th Birthday and we wanted to find a bakery that could make a gluten free cake. I did a search on Safari and found several listings. I called the first one and asked if they could do a gluten free cake and the lady I talked to said "sure what kind do you want". To say the least I was shocked since gluten free baked goods are very hard to find. I asked my daughter what cake she would love to have and she said carrot cake. I called the lady back and she said of course that was possible, so I ordered the cake. We went to pick it up on Monday and I was wandering how this would turn out since it was not a traditional bakery but a Deli/Bakery. The cake was beautiful! We took it to a local country club for dinner that evening and we were shocked when it was served. By far the best carrot cake I have ever tasted. Everyone loved it and we could not believe it was gluten free.
If you need a good gluten free special occasion cake give them a try. She makes other gluten free items also. This was truly a lucky find!
Name: A Taste of Everywhere
Address: 4901 Silver Springs Blvd. (Unit 503)
Ocala, FL
Phone: 352-622-3121
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.