Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
...a five dollar bottle of vodka...
Where?!? Where!?! 😜
Old 12-11-2017, 10:39 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,950 Times in 829 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
We have Belvedere and gray goose At our house. Since I drink it straight I can tell you for fact there’s a big difference between a five dollar bottle of vodka and a $25 bottle of vodka. Although I will say I don’t find gray goose or belvedere that expensive. And we say soda.
Great! I invite you, Chatbrat, Gpsma and others on this thread who are 100% sure they can tell the difference between vodkas to a taste test.

I will buy 3 bottles, a low priced brand like Smirnoff/Sobieski, mid priced like Titos/Stolli, and a premium brand like Grey Goose/Belvedere.

There will be three rounds of three shots each, served chilled, and in order to win you must correctly identify every shot. Win and you keep the bottles plus $100. Lose I keep the bottles plus $100 for every error in identification you make. Sounds harsh? You are the ones telling us you are positive you can tell the difference and we all rubes.

PM me for details.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:40 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
You make me laugh out loud and spit my coffee.
Well, I laugh so hard, it runs out of my nose.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:59 PM
Veteran member
Thumbs up

Quote:
This provides an excellent opportunity for people to switch to pop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpsma View Post
Its Soda not pop.

But here I thought you werent a tea-totaller. I figured you for a straight up Manhattan kinda girl
Quote:
It's pop. Little one.

You are correct, Gpsma.
It's definitely SODA.
Old 12-12-2017, 02:29 AM
Sage

Chopin $44.95 for 1.75 from ABC online , delivered to their Lady Lake store-not expensive at all, now how many $10.00 , drinks do you think they get out of that bottle ? the bottle is shade over 59 fl oz--divided by 2 oz= close to 30 --30 x$10.00 $300.00--not to shabby a gross profit/bottle and @ happy hour its only $150//
Old 12-12-2017, 04:54 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodLife View Post
Great! I invite you, Chatbrat, Gpsma and others on this thread who are 100% sure they can tell the difference between vodkas to a taste test.

I will buy 3 bottles, a low priced brand like Smirnoff/Sobieski, mid priced like Titos/Stolli, and a premium brand like Grey Goose/Belvedere.

There will be three rounds of three shots each, served chilled, and in order to win you must correctly identify every shot. Win and you keep the bottles plus $100. Lose I keep the bottles plus $100 for every error in identification you make. Sounds harsh? You are the ones telling us you are positive you can tell the difference and we all rubes.

PM me for details.
I cannot comment on anything related to vodka because . . .
Alas! I am a sour mash social drinker from way back.
Please don't hold that against me.

I am sure that all of us who have participated in this thread, (except the writer of Thread #58), would like to know if anyone PMs you and of course -- what the results are of your "study."

Tags
lopez, bar, lose, imho-they, fear

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.