New Farmshed Restaurant in SS

Closed Thread
Old 09-13-2021, 08:58 AM
Sage
Thanked 8,244 Times in 4,279 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
I don't know, but it doesn't sound like a good review.
Ha! LOL!

-Tom Petty
Old 09-13-2021, 09:47 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
I understand people not wanting to pay $17 for a burger but it’s not out of line with some other restaurants, bone fish , chop house and blue fin sometimes a burger isn’t just a burger .
I believe Legacy and Glenview are $12. The burger at Farmshed was very good but small for the price, which is ok for me because I’m always trying to lose weight anyway. We enjoyed our visit to Farmshed but really have no plans to return. Restaurants need repeat customers to be successful. Legacy on the other hand has been our first choice in TV since 2005.

Last edited by REDCART; 09-13-2021 at 09:52 AM.
Old 09-14-2021, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
Wow you had to go back to May 19 to find that post, just so you could take a pot-shot at me and inject a completely off-topic remark about vaccines?

Meanwhile, I've finally been to Farmshed. The prices are definitely high, there's no way I was going to buy a burger and fries for $17. But I did get the grilled cheese, and it was amazing. I love that they added sour cream to it. And the bread was super-thick and crusty and delicious. The roasted potatoes were awesome too. It's not a place I'd go to regularly, because it's just too expensive for my "regular dining-out rotation." But it'll make a really nice treat once every few months, for sure.
Sorry, I didn't notice the date of your post or that this thread had been resurrected. Does Farmshed have desserts too?
Closed Thread

Tags
farmshed, area, restaurant, $20, side

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.