New York Style Pizza

Closed Thread
Old 11-07-2019, 12:50 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjm1cc View Post
Try Sammy's Italian

Address: 9668 N, US-301, Wildwood, FL 34785
IMHO Sammy's is the best. He's from Brooklyn and is pie is great. The rest of the food there is good too! Get the garlic knots.
Old 11-08-2019, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAAndre View Post
Could not find decent "Northeast" style pizza in the villages. Good pizza not only comes from New York, but add New England to the region that knows good pizza - Boston, Providence, New Haven . . . name it.
Now, where is the best pizza and Italian food in this area? In my Northend Boston opinion go to Belleview Pizza up in Belleview. It's the best we have found. BOGO PASTA DINNERS 3 -5 weekdays!
WARNING: Doesn't open until 3PM. CASH ONLY!
Reginas in the North End serves the best pizza in the country! And there’s always Louie Juice available something only a true Bostonian would know. If i want good pizza here in the villages I start with making the dough myself.
Old 11-08-2019, 08:00 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Azz View Post
Reginas in the North End serves the best pizza in the country! And there’s always Louie Juice available something only a true Bostonian would know. If i want good pizza here in the villages I start with making the dough myself.
Good point, love Regina have been there many times, years back that was one of our first stops when visiting Quincy Market/Fanuiel hall. Oh yea and Belleview is very good too.
Old 11-08-2019, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWarriors View Post
Good pizza is like a good woman, everyone has different tastes, thank God 😆
Though woman are different the all taste good to me. Of course if they're with me the have bad taste.
Closed Thread

Tags
pizza, york, sauce, style, thick

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.