New York Style Pizza

New York Style Pizza

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 08-21-2019, 03:52 PM
Platinum member

I am from NJ and I really like Bravo's pizza crisp.

Old 08-21-2019, 10:17 PM

North, if you read my comments you would know that I was not complaining I was raving. Raving is a good thing. It's like a recommendation and a recommendation can lead to someone trying a new place and liking it! I'd say when that happens, something has changed ... for the better ... and that's a good thing too. There are threads on the message board that don't interest me so I don't read them but as long as other posters are posting on those threads, they serve a purpose and I'm happy for the residents who enjoy their discussions. I hope you continue to enjoy the posts that interest you and don't let the ones that aren't of any interest to you, bother you so much.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2019, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonni252 View Post
North, if you read my comments you would know that I was not complaining I was raving. Raving is a good thing. It's like a recommendation and a recommendation can lead to someone trying a new place and liking it! I'd say when that happens, something has changed ... for the better ... and that's a good thing too. There are threads on the message board that don't interest me so I don't read them but as long as other posters are posting on those threads, they serve a purpose and I'm happy for the residents who enjoy their discussions. I hope you continue to enjoy the posts that interest you and don't let the ones that aren't of any interest to you, bother you so much.
??? Not sure what you are talking about. I just reposted a "cartoon" about New Yorkers complaining about pizza. I don't believe I quoted any post.
Old 08-22-2019, 10:47 PM

North, a few posts after the cartoon there was a post by your name that said most people are tired of the complaining about the different pizzas, that nothing ever changes and that most people aren't interested in the topic anyway. For some reason that post is no longer there, so no wonder you didn't know what I was referring to in my post.

Tags
pizza, york, sauce, style, thick