Nice Evening at Carraba's

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 01-26-2015, 08:54 AM
Eternal Member
Default Nice Evening at Carraba's

Mrs. Trap was out of town and two couples took pity on me and invited me to Carraba's for Saturday dinner. Excellent choice.

I arrived earlier than the others and announced to the hostess we would be a party of 5 but they were not there yet. She gave me a pager and within a very few minutes, I was paged. My friends had not come yet. I asked for another 10 minutes. About 5 minutes later, the pager went off again. My friends were not there! I was seated at a table for 5 and my friends arrived within 5 more minutes. I have been to restaurants that will refuse to sit a person until the entire group arrives - so I was happy.

This was a busy night for Carraba's, too. The food was excellent and served within a very reasonable time. The waitress got the checks mixed up which caused a little confusion. She offered us free desserts but we declined. Everyone has to have a learning time to get the hang of it. Anyhow, she was trying and was very pleasant.

I recommend Carraba's on 441 for a good time.
Old 01-26-2015, 10:14 AM
Platinum member

Carrabas is one of our go-to restaurants. We always enjoy the food and the service is great.
Old 01-26-2015, 11:28 AM
Gold member

Carrabba's is one of the better chain restaurants, IMHO.

Here's a coupon (good thru 3/15/15).

"It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it."
Old 01-26-2015, 02:34 PM
Platinum member

I agree, Carrabba's is one of the better chain restaurants.
Old 01-26-2015, 04:01 PM
Sage

On my list of best restaurant service are Carrabas, Nancy Lopez and Evans Prairie. Not necessarily in that order, but all good.
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 01-26-2015, 04:18 PM

Carrabas has half-price appetizers until 7:00 PM and a couple of them make a good meal for very little money!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.