Paesano's

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 02-14-2020, 08:23 AM
Original Topic
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
Really, cauliflower crust. I love pizza but hate carbs, would love to try it. Is it golf cart accessible or do they deliver?
I also try to stay away from carbs. But every time I try one of these cauliflower substitutes, it tastes like cauliflower.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 02-14-2020, 08:59 AM
Platinum member
Thumbs up Great Italian Food

Another New Yorker checking in. This was as close to NY Italian as we have tasted in
Florida. Would always go back.
Old 02-14-2020, 11:35 AM

All of you that love it, I have a question. Do they offer both thin crust and traditional crust? Which do you order?? Especially interested in the NY/NJ crowd that have the best pizza in the country.
Old 02-14-2020, 02:40 PM
Platinum member
Default Pizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedChariot View Post
All of you that love it, I have a question. Do they offer both thin crust and traditional crust? Which do you order?? Especially interested in the NY/NJ crowd that have the best pizza in the country.
I am from NJ and order the pizza thin and crispy. It's the best pizza I have had in the area.
Old 02-14-2020, 07:29 PM
Gold member
Location: The Berkshires of Western Massachusetts and the Villages

Does anyone know if they deliver, and if so do they deliver to all the Villages (north of 466) or just in the Lake Deaton area? I googled them and they don't appear to have a website, just a facebook page and I don't do facebook.
Old 02-14-2020, 10:37 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
does anyone know if they deliver, and if so do they deliver to all the villages (north of 466) or just in the lake deaton area? I googled them and they don't appear to have a website, just a facebook page and i don't do facebook.
(352) 350-7360
Old 02-15-2020, 10:08 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Does anyone know if they deliver, and if so do they deliver to all the Villages (north of 466) or just in the Lake Deaton area? I googled them and they don't appear to have a website, just a facebook page and I don't do facebook.
Here's a link to their webpage locations site. Looks like the Villages ocation only has carry out, not delivery.

Locations - Piesanos Stone Fired Pizza in Gainesville Florida
Old 02-15-2020, 12:00 PM
Veteran member

We're another couple from NJ. We too think Piesanos has the best pizza we've had in Florida.

Tags
paesanos, eaten, italian, restaurant

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.