Palmers Still The Best

Closed Thread
Old 02-23-2021, 03:02 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,298 Times in 491 Posts
Default Palmers Still The Best

Took friends to Palmer last night and had an outstanding meal. Prices have gone up on steaks but that is to be expected since meat costs in general have risen due to Covid.

Service was prompt and outstanding, shrimp cocktail still the best in TV along with the Grey Goose Martini with real blue cheese stuffed olives, not out of a jar.

Had the Surf and Turf ( lobster tail and 4 oz filet) and they were cooked to perfection. Highly recommend .
Old 02-25-2021, 05:57 AM

I've been enjoying the complimentary Bloody Mary (coupon) with breakfast buffet on Sundays. Always had a good experience.
Old 02-25-2021, 06:38 AM
Default Nancy Lopez Legacy Restaurant 2/24/2021

We had dinner at Nancy Lopez Legacy last night. This was our first time dining at this Country Club restaurant. The service was over the top excellent. We had reservations and we were seated when we arrived. The waiter staff was excellent!! We were not rushed, appetizers and dinner was prepared perfectly and was hot when served. The menu had a very nice variety of choices and was priced reasonably. It was a busy night because of "Wednesday Night Lobster Special" but again I have to say the waiter staff was absolutely very attentive to our table always checking if we needed water or drink refills. The waiters would come back after serving and would check to see if our appetizers and dinner was prepared to our liking. I would highly recommend The Nancy Lopez Legacy Restaurant for a very nice dining experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloha1 View Post
Took friends to Palmer last night and had an outstanding meal. Prices have gone up on steaks but that is to be expected since meat costs in general have risen due to Covid.

Service was prompt and outstanding, shrimp cocktail still the best in TV along with the Grey Goose Martini with real blue cheese stuffed olives, not out of a jar.

Had the Surf and Turf ( lobster tail and 4 oz filet) and they were cooked to perfection. Highly recommend .
Old 02-25-2021, 07:45 AM
Platinum member

We had dinner at Palmer CC a week ago and it was great. We both had the duck for our entree and one had the french onion soup and one had the escargot for appetizers. Staff very attentive.
Old 02-25-2021, 09:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 8,274 Times in 4,295 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynan View Post
We had dinner at Palmer CC a week ago and it was great. We both had the duck for our entree and one had the french onion soup and one had the escargot for appetizers. Staff very attentive.
Wait a second...

Were you at my table?

I was also there last week and had the very same meal. My first time eating there and It won't be my last. Excellent food & service!
Closed Thread

Tags
outstanding, olives, stuffed, cheese, palmers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.