Parrot Heads do the Urban Flats

Closed Thread
Old 10-24-2007, 04:56 PM
Default Parrot Heads do the Urban Flats

A large group of Parrot Heads showed up at Urban Flats yesterday. There were lime green shirts all over the place. Service was good after our waiter noticed we were at one of his tables. Don't know who the entertainer was but he was good. Young man played guitar and sang. My husband ordered the Angus Flat and ate about 2 bites. I tried a piece and found it to be very tastless. Bland and dull. The couple with us ordered another kind--I think steak and portabello muchroom. They each had one and left nothing on their plate. It was either much better then my husbands or they were REAL hungry. I had an appetizer. Roasted red potatoes with a sour cream dip. It was pretty good but nothing to write home about. I enjoyed myself there but don't think I would go out of my way to eat a meal there.
We took off and went over to the hotel bar. NEAT place. Soft piano playing, comfortable seats and good drinks. Loved it!!
Old 10-25-2007, 06:18 PM
Default Re: Parrot Heads do the Urban Flats

Tried one more time. Had appitizer call flat dips. Pretty good.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.