Raw Vegetables

Closed Thread
Old 05-20-2023, 07:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,922 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collierbabe View Post
I like my veggies cooked/steamed but not mushy. My theory is that meals can be served faster. We should now ask servers how the restaurant cooks vegetables before ordering similar when ordering a steak.
asking the server about how they cook the vegetables and how you want them is just as important as how you order your steak .I like mine al dente with no butter
Old 05-20-2023, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisgavin View Post
A pet peeve of mine. I have never had good vegetables at any restaurant almost anywhere. I cook and like my veggies cooked and SEASONED.THe steaks are seasoned, the mashed potatoes but never the veggies. If I want raw veggies I'll order a salad!
Ditto!
Old 05-27-2023, 04:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,167 Times in 1,928 Posts

I know which restaurants not to order veggie omelettes. I do not like crunchy peppers and onions in my omelettes. I have found the absolute best place for veggie omelettes is...............wait for it.....................

Dennys!!!!!!!! They list their onions on the menu as "caramalized" onions. Their peppers are also served soft, soft, soft with so much flavor; their peppers and onions are cooked just like I cook them for my omelettes.

Tags
pizza, vegetables, raw, trend, noticed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.