Red Sauce has reached perfection

Closed Thread
Old 11-01-2011, 05:27 AM
Thumbs up Red Sauce has reached perfection

OK, I have had several meals at Redsauce with modest praise, but I have obviously not been ordering the right thing. Their recent cooking classes, specifically including the Braising class yesterday, has awakened my taste buds to a new level. Executive Chef Kevin Robinson out did himself with Osso Buco Milanese served over Saffron Risotto, Braised Lamb Shanks with white beans, and Braised Seafood Stuffed Calamari. These dishes are not always on the menu, but they are this week. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. These cost more because the ingredients cost more, but be assured you will love it. We got to taste these in class but I think we will go back for the full course.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:42 PM
Gold member

My wife came home raving about the class she took at Red Sauce recently. She tried to add me to one of the upcoming classes but it was already full.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:56 PM
Platinum member

We went to Red Sauce for lunch yesterday.......I chose the lunch buffet.

Picked up a plate, dirty, went through the stack, dirty.
Took the napkin off the focaccia......gnats flew everywhere! Who knows where that bread had been!
(I called the host over and they replaced the bread....and the stack of plates.

Had the salad....ok, what can happen to greens and vinegrette?
Tried both offerings of pasta....the one with the white cheese sauce was oily and separating....the one with the red sauce was just not to my taste.

My son ordered the pepperoni pizza.....not much pepperoni and it was mainly oily cheese, not crispy, just floppy cheese covered dough.

Now, my husband ordered the Italian sausage sandwich and fries. The sandwich was on a very nice thick Italian bread toasted nicely.

I wouldn't go back.

Connie
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.