Red Sauce in Sumter? Never Again!

Closed Thread
Old 03-14-2022, 10:26 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,665 Times in 1,503 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUCdaze View Post
I've lived here for almost five years, during which time I've tried almost every restaurant in The Villages and the surrounding area. I can easily tell you that Red Source is by far our favorite restaurant. We like the ambiance, but the food is definitely a cut above the other places we've tried. Their Bolognese source is by far the best I've ever tasted. I've tried Bolognese sources in NY and NJ where you would think it would be far better than anything you could get in Florida. Wrong! I would not let the incompetent actions of one waitstaffer color my opinion of the product they put on the table. Your bad experience is partially your own fault, which makes your "never again" especially petty.
Glad you like Red Sauce. Not everyone is a fan. Personally don't see how OP is at fault here. As to "never again", that is OP's prerogative. Far to many choices available to go to places where you have had bad experiences. I, for one, appreciate hearing of others less than favorable experience. Fore warned is fore armed.
Closed Thread

Tags
table, sauce, red, back, 1/2

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.