Simply Seafood, Dunellon

Closed Thread
Old 05-08-2014, 08:10 PM
Smile Simply Seafood, Dunellon

After a recommendation, had late lunch/early dinner at this tiny seafood place in Dunellon. Has an attached fresh seafood store and does a lot of take out. When I say "tiny" I mean it. Maybe 18 seats in a really small, simply setting....but...seafood great. Fresh and interesting. I had balsamic/honey fresh Gulf snapper, wife had blackened salmon and guests both had "made on the spot, to your specs" lobster salad and all were delighted. BYOB, very moderate price. No one in site for our 3:00 pm reservations, but "reserved" signs popped up for the evening setting as we were leaving around 5. 45 minutes from northern Villages, straight down 475. Bob
Old 05-08-2014, 08:53 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobfaucett View Post
After a recommendation, had late lunch/early dinner at this tiny seafood place in Dunellon. Has an attached fresh seafood store and does a lot of take out. When I say "tiny" I mean it. Maybe 18 seats in a really small, simply setting....but...seafood great. Fresh and interesting. I had balsamic/honey fresh Gulf snapper, wife had blackened salmon and guests both had "made on the spot, to your specs" lobster salad and all were delighted. BYOB, very moderate price. No one in site for our 3:00 pm reservations, but "reserved" signs popped up for the evening setting as we were leaving around 5. 45 minutes from northern Villages, straight down 475. Bob
Sounds perfect! Thanks for the heads up.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:15 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobfaucett View Post
Great place ..... stop there whenever I am in the area.

It is just south of 484 on 41.
Old 05-09-2014, 06:01 AM
Veteran member

Awesome, we wondered about seafood in the area and one of our favorite meals. We'll look forward to trying it when we get back to the area. Thanks for sharing.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:52 PM
Platinum member

We got a deal on Groupon and have a reservation for 3:30 tomorrow for 4 people. Really looking forward to it now!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.