Ruby Tuesday - on-line booking fiasco

Closed Thread
Old 09-05-2011, 10:41 AM
Default Ruby Tuesday - on-line booking fiasco

Just a warning to fellow TOTVers, don't rely on Ruby Tuesday's on-line reservation service.

On Friday August 26 I made an on-line reservation for 6.30 pm on Monday August 29. I received the promised call-back, confirming the correct details. Yet when my party of four showed at 6.25 pm we were told that there was no reservation for us.

I said I had made it on-line and they said that they were having a lot of trouble with that. They also said not to worry as they would get us seated as quickly as possible. Which they did, after everyone else in the queue was seated!

Afterwards, I sent RT a comment explaining what had happened, but have not had the decency of a reply or an apology.

Anyway, food and service were great; just don't book on-line.
Old 09-05-2011, 11:36 AM
Veteran member

I clicked on their site to get a free appetizer. The post was new!! However when we printed the coupon it was nearly expired as that day was the last. I'd think they'd post well in advance so their customers could make the most of this---plus work it into their eating out plans!
Old 09-05-2011, 12:46 PM
Gold member

i love the no reservation policy
first come -- first seated
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.