Seafood Galley

Closed Thread
Old 09-14-2008, 12:53 PM
Default Seafood Galley

You'd better get over to Bichara Blvd. between Publix and Winn Dixie to try out Chef Bills fine food.........from the home made faccocia bread, FRESH fish, and home made desserts before the "snowbirds" get here. Oh, and did I mention reasonable prices?

The restaurant opens at 3:30 for early bird specials and when I arrived at 6:30 there was a line out the door. I waited and wasn't disappointed with the food or service.

Let's hope that this restaurant is one that makes it in The Villages. It certainly has everything going for it.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:04 PM
Platinum member
Default Seafood Galley

Sounds like a paid advertisement to me.

Skip
Old 09-25-2008, 07:16 AM
Default scepticism

Just wanted you to know that I am just a villager that has missed getting something other than tilapia served on the fish menu since I moved to The Villages 5 year ago. I am New England born and bred and like my cold water fish.

I am merely a paying customer at this restaurant and would like it to succeed in TV. Too many restaurants come and go. Perhaps if you like fish and try this place you wouldn't be so sceptical. Seems that plenty of people have negative comments to make in this forum; why not allow some positive feedback for a change.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:30 AM
Platinum member
Default Fish Restaurant

That's the 4th post you've made on just one restaurant! You have other fish restaurants you want to recommend?

Skip
Old 09-25-2008, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip View Post
That's the 4th post you've made on just one restaurant! You have other fish restaurants you want to recommend?

Skip
Bonefish Grill.....more expensive.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:16 PM
Eternal Member
Default Sam St Johns

Sam St Johns in the Spruce Creek Terrace Plaza (across from Wal-mart on 441 is inexpensive and has great choices and large portions.

But it is not golf cart accessible so it probably does not count.

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.