The seafood galley - great seafood in tv

Closed Thread
Old 05-17-2009, 09:36 AM
Default The seafood galley - great seafood in tv

Being from the metro NYC area (northern NJ) we were accustomed to a wide variety of local dining that ranged from good to great - and lot's of them.

Since moving to TV a year ago, we have not been able to find this same quality in seafood - until now that is. Friends from Boston took us to The Seafood Galley. WOW, what a terrific meal. Best New england Clam Chowder I've had this side of Cape Cod, wonderful Crap Cakes filled with chunks of fresh crab meat and an outrageous Stuffed Sole filled with lobstyer, shrimp and scallops. Steamed Little Neck Clams were also good.

It is located in the Publix Plaza just south of Spanish Springs. We arrived about 5:30 last evening and were seated immediately. The Car Show was still going on in SS so this may have had something to do with it.

We now have two "fav's" - Oakwood for ribs and Seafood Galley for fish. If we could only find a good Italian, we'd be set (and no, the chains just don't cut it).

Give The Seafood Galley a try - I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:45 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHIGH36 View Post
Being from the metro NYC area (northern NJ) we were accustomed to a wide variety of local dining that ranged from good to great - and lot's of them.

Since moving to TV a year ago, we have not been able to find this same quality in seafood - until now that is. Friends from Boston took us to The Seafood Galley. WOW, what a terrific meal. Best New england Clam Chowder I've had this side of Cape Cod, wonderful Crap Cakes filled with chunks of fresh crab meat and an outrageous Stuffed Sole filled with lobstyer, shrimp and scallops. Steamed Little Neck Clams were also good.

It is located in the Publix Plaza just south of Spanish Springs. We arrived about 5:30 last evening and were seated immediately. The Car Show was still going on in SS so this may have had something to do with it.

We now have two "fav's" - Oakwood for ribs and Seafood Galley for fish. If we could only find a good Italian, we'd be set (and no, the chains just don't cut it).

Give The Seafood Galley a try - I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Eww!! Doesn't sound too tasty. Just kidding. Your review and comments made me hungry. We'll put both places on our list for the next visit.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:46 AM
Sage
Arrow Very good!

Yes, my husband and I have been to the Seafood Galley and we also thought it was very good. But, we like Bonefish and Up the Creek too. My hubby's a big seafood nut. (or is he just a nut???) hmmm.....

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.