Sky Fusion

Closed Thread
Old 08-24-2008, 04:02 PM
Sage
Default Sky Fusion

We went to Sky Fusion in Ocala last evening with four friends. We enjoyed it very much and
thought everything we had was delicious. We ordered six appetizers , six entrees and two sides of fried rice and lo mein. As we had a designated driver, we consumed three bottles of nice wine. Everything was served on a large lazy susan in the middle of the table so we could share in every dish. I was underwhelmed at the kobe beef for $45.00 and have gotten a better steak (for home grilling) from Sam's club, but the spring rolls were the best we have eaten anywhere. They have a private room for parties. It seats 18 people and is $1,000.00 all inclusive. We will go back!
Old 08-25-2008, 01:27 PM
Default Re: Sky Fusion

I hear they are opening where Dee's Dee's hot dogs used to be! :bigthumbsup:
Old 08-25-2008, 01:39 PM
Sage

We can hope!
Old 08-25-2008, 04:53 PM

The below information was taken from The Villages Gourmet Club.
http://thevillagesgourmetclub.home.c...b/page1.html#S

SKY Restaurant, 700 US 27/441, The Villages, FL. L/D. Located at the former Dee Dee's Doghouse in Rolling Acres Plaza, the operators of SKY Asian Fusion Restaurant in Ocala (see page 2) will open a scaled down version of their popular hotel-top establishment. Plans are to limit the menu to Appetizers and Asian Wok Dishes of the same caliber as their fine dining location. A name and opening date have yet to be determined. Full bar expected. Owned by Dine Design Group headed by Coda Roberson (also Ipanema Brazilian Steakhouse, see page 2).
Old 08-25-2008, 05:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhass
We went to Sky Fusion in Ocala last evening with four friends. We enjoyed it very much and
thought everything we had was delicious. We ordered six appetizers , six entrees and two sides of fried rice and lo mein. As we had a designated driver, we consumed three bottles of nice wine. Everything was served on a large lazy susan in the middle of the table so we could share in every dish. I was underwhelmed at the kobe beef for $45.00 and have gotten a better steak (for home grilling) from Sam's club, but the spring rolls were the best we have eaten anywhere. They have a private room for parties. It seats 18 people and is $1,000.00 all inclusive. We will go back!
Sam. Forgive me, I seem to be blonde again, but what costs $1000?
Old 08-25-2008, 09:07 PM
Sage

For $1,000.00 you can have the room for 18 people. The price includes dinner and wine for those 18 people. I'm sure the wines are everyday wines, but still, it's not a bad deal for large gatherings. It's not something you would do every night, but for special times I think it's great.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Sounds great! :2cool:

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.