SKY Restaurant open

Closed Thread
Old 10-10-2008, 09:45 PM
Platinum member
Default SKY Restaurant open

The Villages Gourmet Club website shows that SKY Asian Fusion has just opened in The Villages.

More voices. More choices. Hooray!

Skip
Old 10-11-2008, 11:09 AM

Where is it, Skip, or perhaps better, what is the address of The Villages Gourmet Web Site?

Thanks for the info.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:38 AM
Veteran member

Gourmet club is:
http://thevillagesgourmetclub.home.c...esgourmetclub/

Sky is in the old DeeDee's dogs over by Target etc
Old 10-21-2008, 06:49 AM
Thumbs up Sky

Great Food, Impeccable service..We have been there twice and have not been disappointed...
Old 10-21-2008, 06:05 PM
Default Sky restaurant

We agree--great food and service. The main Sky restaurant is in the Ocala Holiday Inn, same great food and service but with a better view from the top floor. The menu is not very extensive but it is all fresh and served individually as each order is ready.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:41 AM

I have eaten there twice. The first time both the food (Calamari salad) and the service were unbeatable. We had a wonderful time.

The second time however, server was not particularly nice or attentive, the brown rice was very hard but the white rice was good. They made my food extra spicey and my wife's not spicey and we had asked for just the opposite. Hers to be spicey and mine not to be.

We will go there again, it wasn't a terrible time (just ok) but in my opinion a great server makes a huge difference.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:08 AM
Veteran member

What kind of food do they have as I've never heard of it.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:18 PM
Gold member

Tucsan, description courtesy of Village Gourmet Club....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Villages SKY, 700 US 27/441, The Villages, FL. 751-5300. L/D. Open daily from 11 AM to 9 PM; except Sunday to 4 PM. Much anticipated and located at the former Dee Dee's Doghouse in Rolling Acres Plaza, the operators of SKY Asian Fusion Restaurant in Ocala (see page 2) recently opened a scaled down version of their popular hotel-top establishment here on October 10th. Dinner and lunch is now being served daily. "First Flavors" include Sticky Hoisin Ribs, General Tao's Chicken Wings, Crispy Crab Wontons, Lettuce Wraps and Classic or Vegetarian Spring Rolls, each $4 to $8. "Wok Specialties" include Orange Chicken & Snow Peas, Basil Chicken, Kung Pao Chicken, Sweet & Sour Pork and Mongolian Beef among others, ranging from $10 to $14 each. Noodle and rice dishes like Imperial Fried Rice and Filipino Pancit, as well as popular Pad Thai, are also available from $6 to $8. Main dish salads at $8 are also on the menu. Limited desserts are offered also. Reservations taken. Take out available. Select beers and a limited wine list available. Occasional coupons for cocktail in The Daily Sun. Leigh Gallups, general manager. Owned by Dine Design Group headed by Coda Roberson (also Ipanema Brazilian Steakhouse, see page 2).
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.