The Sunny Pint Tavern and Eatery newly opened. EXCELLENT

Closed Thread
Old 02-17-2020, 04:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

[///

Last edited by graciegirl; 02-17-2020 at 04:10 PM.
Old 02-17-2020, 06:06 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
I wish them luck, but it sounds like they may have a flawed business plan. With World of Beer located around the corner and offering everything they offer and more for lower prices, how do they expect to compete?
They could fix it by hiring a knowledgeable Beer Cicerone to be on staff. The owners have never been in the restaurant industry before and really have limited knowledge of the craft beer scene. It is really too bad because a place like this is badly needed around here if they could do it right.
Old 02-18-2020, 10:30 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,041 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauld315 View Post
They could fix it by hiring a knowledgeable Beer Cicerone to be on staff. The owners have never been in the restaurant industry before and really have limited knowledge of the craft beer scene. It is really too bad because a place like this is badly needed around here if they could do it right.
Having never been in the F&B industry, these people are ripe for the picking. Vendors and staff (not all) will pick their pockets and themselves make alot of money until the doors close. O Sheas with a naive owner lasted nine months I think. IMHO, this venture has fail written all over it. I would be pleased if proven wrong in time.
Closed Thread

Tags
sunny, great, pint, addition, veggies

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.