Taverna Red

Closed Thread
Old 04-21-2010, 05:08 AM
Veteran member

Can't agree with overpriced and bad service. 6 of us were there monday and all had good food and service and the prices were very reasonable with large servings. Same as at their other restaurant in Belleview (Pasta Faire).
Old 06-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Thumbs up Trip to Taverna Red

Went there Monday Night and was thoroughly impressed. First time there. Really liked the atmosphere and the music. Although there was 30 min wait, we opted to go to the bar. I thought the alcohol was kind of high priced unless you drank beer, house wine or rail liquor which was 2for1.

This is not an Italian Restaurant. It is Med. The selection was ample an we opted for the Red Mussels followed by the Paella for two $30.00. Service was excellent. Food was reasonably priced, but we will limit the liquor.

Hope that helped!
Old 12-03-2011, 02:04 AM
Angry Utterly dissapointing

After reading a favorable review about Taverna Red, my family and I were excited to try it, especially the lamb shank. Well, no more lamb shank on the menu we were informed by the server. In fact, now they were "mostly Italian"'and not Med-fusion. Loud polka music, stale bread, flat beer, rubbery calamari, flavorless chicken dish, over- cooked dried up halibut with big chunks of un-seasoned potatoes and broccoli for $14.5. Disgusting!!! SAVE YOUR MONEY.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.