Try Havana One More Time!

Closed Thread
Old 12-16-2012, 11:09 AM
Veteran member
Default Try Havana One More Time!

Now, I haven't returned to Havana yet but I felt sorry for Havana since the other Havana caption read Havana-Strike Three. Started reading recent posts and they were quite complimentary so.... Having been an advertising person at one time, felt sorry for the other caption like having an albatross on their neck for so long. I have not been complimentary previously either but will try one more time so our posts don't become Catch-22 for them. Headlines do make an impression good or bad.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:13 AM

I love Havana. I will keep going there.
Old 12-16-2012, 01:12 PM
Sage

I like Havana. First, because it's practically next door to my house. Second, because it is so attractive, inside and outside. I just love the view sitting outside. Third, my kids and grandkids like it. Fourth, while the food is not gourmet quality (not much is in The Villages), it's not bad, it's cheap, and the wait staff that I've had have been very sweet and attentive. So, that's my opinion.
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 02-10-2013, 11:15 AM

I am one of the few that also like Havana...it is always my "go to" restaurant...keep up the good work.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:31 AM
Sage

Went to Havanna this morning after trying TooJay's which had at least an hour wait. No thank you. Walked right into Havanna, immediately served, had a delicious omelet and fall of the bone ham from the carving station and a $2 Bloody Mary. And it wasn't jam packed and noisy!!!
Old 02-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Soaring Eagle member

I admit it. I started the Havana Strike Three Thread. It was the result of three straight much less than acceptible dining experiences over several months. Last sunday after 9 holes at Truman we decided to try Havana again. We had the Omelet/buffet breakfast and we very pleased with the food, service and the whole experience . We will be trying dinner maybe tonight and hopefully we will be able to resume or patronage . We eat out often and like this location as it is close to our beaten paths.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:11 PM
Veteran member

Havana has had a rough time and they can be less than consistent, but I find the folks there to be caring and often they are as good as many of the places around here. They have to climb a mountain to get over their reputation, give them a chance to do that. We are all Villagers, and in this together.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:25 PM
Gold member

Had lunch in Havana last week after golf. Good food, good service, good prices. That about covers it. I'll be back.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:02 PM

Eureka! Still another Havana thread.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.