Is there a quiet place?

Closed Thread
Old 08-01-2011, 10:45 PM
Bosoxfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
True Richie, but for most of your life you haven't been a wrinklie! I understand what you're saying, I'm a night person also.

TV is definitely geared for morning people. It amazes me how most of the Rec Centre activities are early morning. And that many people pop out of bed at 7AM to golf, jog and play pickleball.
I thought I was the only one that stayed in bed late..I'm a night person & I don't even. drink. Then again I don't consider myself a wrinklie @ age 54!
Old 08-02-2011, 12:36 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish Crocker View Post
Just curious..since there are so many clubs in TV, why can't there be a "Piano Bar Club"...in actuality, no piano but we could meet in the squares, maybe bring card tables with candles...our own drinks...and quietly spend the evenings amongst friends. Is this possible? We could bring CDs to have music playing quietly in the background....and the cost for an evening out would be minimal. Is there a curfew in the squares? Can you tell that I spend most of my time here in Michigan making plans for TV? Oh, by the way...I do have a keyboard...but the only things I can play are Happy Birthday and Hang Down Your Head Tom Dooley....that would probably get old pretty quick.
Trish,

You crack me up.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.