Views at Havana Restaurant Menu

Closed Thread
Old 10-08-2017, 05:20 PM
Gold member
Default Views at Havana Restaurant Menu

We ate there when they first reopened and enjoyed the meal and service.

We were told they would be adding a new lunch menu with golfers considered. Does anyone know if they have added than menu?
Old 10-08-2017, 06:24 PM
Soaring Eagle member

We were there today and were told NO Golfers menu is planned.
Old 10-08-2017, 07:08 PM
Default Lunch Menu

Fifteen of us ate there after golf Friday. They have a reasonably large lunch menu but the consensus among our group was the prices were about $2 per item too high after seeing the food. Cheeseburger $12. Bacon wrapped hotdog $9, Caesar salad which was small compared to other CCs $8. Quality was CC average.
Old 10-08-2017, 07:50 PM

Ate there a couple of nights ago. Food was good as was service and prices. Will return.
Old 10-08-2017, 08:09 PM
Platinum member

I am not sure what is meant by “golfers menu”. Our golf group was there this past week. We found a good variety on the lunch menu with several different burgers, salads, and sandwiches. Overall we received very good service and the meals were good. When playing in this area I am sure we will return. The prices seem to be on par with the other Country Club restaurants. Our one comment was it still seemed very dark. They need to brighten up the seating area.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:16 PM
Gold member

Thanks for your responses. When we ate there the waitress mentioned that she had worked there under the prior owners. She felt they could have done better at lunch and said she was happy the new owners were going to have a menu for lunch that would attract a lunch/golf crowd. Over the years our group has stopped eating there after golf at Havana, never felt they did a good job at noon. Just as a comparison, we always eat at Cane and Mallory after golf.

One last note, I don't think it's dark in the restaurant. If I want bright I can always find a Dennys or Bob Evans. Personal preference, I don't want to feel like I am in a cafeteria. (Even more so for evening meals.)

Tags
menu, golfers, lunch, adding, considered

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.