The Village Eatery

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 06-05-2011, 10:24 AM
Sage
Default The Village Eatery

There was a recent thread that mentioned/recommended The Village Eatery as a place to try for breakfast. Based on that, Sandy and I stopped there one morning last week while we were in TV and had great breakfasts at a reasonable price. We tried their Monday-through-Saturday special Breakfast for 2: Each person gets 2 eggs, 2 bacon strips, 2 sausage links, and the choice of 2 pancakes or 2 pieces of french toast. Total for the two meals.......$7.77 (I believe it used to be $7). Any drinks are extra. A great deal in my mind, especially considering what you get and the portion sizes (everything was BIG!). Tasted great, too! The restaurant reminded us of an older mom-and-pop type of place - nothing fancy at all, just a decent place to sit down for a good breakfast without breaking the bank. We left there so full we skipped lunch that day!! And for me to skip a meal is saying something!!!

Located in the south end of La Plaza Grande next to SS, a few doors up from the Villages Golf Cart store (near Ace Hdwe).

Disclaimer: We have no ties or connection to the restaurant or their owners! Just passing along our thoughts.

Bill
Old 06-05-2011, 10:40 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-n-Brillo View Post
There was a recent thread that mentioned/recommended The Village Eatery as a place to try for breakfast. Based on that, Sandy and I stopped there one morning last week while we were in TV and had great breakfasts at a reasonable price. We tried their Monday-through-Saturday special Breakfast for 2: Each person gets 2 eggs, 2 bacon strips, 2 sausage links, and the choice of 2 pancakes or 2 pieces of french toast. Total for the two meals.......$7.77 (I believe it used to be $7). Any drinks are extra. A great deal in my mind, especially considering what you get and the portion sizes (everything was BIG!). Tasted great, too! The restaurant reminded us of an older mom-and-pop type of place - nothing fancy at all, just a decent place to sit down for a good breakfast without breaking the bank. We left there so full we skipped lunch that day!! And for me to skip a meal is saying something!!!

Located in the south end of La Plaza Grande next to SS, a few doors up from the Villages Golf Cart store (near Ace Hdwe).

Disclaimer: We have no ties or connection to the restaurant or their owners! Just passing along our thoughts.

Bill
Thanks Bill, we will definitely put it on our "To Do" list next time we come down. Our last visit we tried Billy's Cafe and found that to be a great breakfast with excellent home fries. Price was good and service was great. In fact we went back there again a few days later.
Skip 2
Old 06-05-2011, 01:08 PM
Veteran member

Another great place is Little Bits Cafe in the Palm Ridge Plaza off 466.
Old 06-05-2011, 01:32 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-n-Brillo View Post

Bill
Bill:

Thank you for posting this. Breakfast is my favorite meal.

It made me hungry so I guess lunch time was just moved up.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.