Off The Hook ..Wonderful

Closed Thread
Old 12-04-2019, 12:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,162 Times in 833 Posts
Default Off The Hook ..Wonderful

Last evening four of us left the bubble for a 15 mile drive to Belleview to eat at Off The Hook. This was perhaps the eighth time we have dined there since it replaced the old 110th st Grille.

They specialize in Peruvian food. That includes fish, chicken and meat in interesting but not overpowering spices. I write because I am hoping to help their business in which I have no interest except not loosing this excellent place for an out of Villages meal. We were the only diners in the restaurant from our arrival a bit after 5 until a few more came after 6 PM.

That this place is great is not just my opinion
Here are reviews and ratings from Tripadvisor
And from Yelp
And Facebook

Sad ending.. as I researched links for this rave review I found an article from last year about the motorcycle death of the husband of the co-owner.

I recommend the pescado en escabeche. Mrs Blueash enjoys a side of tacu-tacu and a side of sweet plantains as her meal.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:10 PM

I agree that the food is excellent, tasty but not hot. My son and I have eaten there several times and enjoyed every meal. Try it,you'll like it
Closed Thread

Tags
side, hook, place, meal, tripadvisor

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.