Panera's

Closed Thread
Old 02-17-2008, 08:22 PM
Default Panera's

Has anyone heard the rumor about Panera's coming down to the Colony Cottage area?
It's an awesome idea.
Old 03-03-2008, 04:53 AM
Sage
Default Re: Panera's

Maybe they'll make some fresh coffee
Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 03-03-2008, 05:30 AM
Eternal Member

Haven't heard anything about it, but I don't know that there's a storefront left that would be adequate for them. Maybe when the Mex restraurant tanks?

I'd love to see it, but a town center seems more logical than one of the strip malls.
And it's Munc"L"e, not Munc"I"e
Old 03-05-2008, 03:11 AM
Gold member

Ran into one of the original Panera's managers over a year ago, who was in TV when they opened. He has since moved to the larger store in Ocala. Asked him if they were planning to open additional stores in TV since the original one was so successful. He thought the franchise owner would not open another store in TV. He said TV dictated entirely too much about size of store and location. He also said their lease arrangements and rents were too much for them to want to repeat. I was surprised to see them expand the original store. Guess TV decided to be more accomodating and reasonable with Panera's instead of having another vacant space.

Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.