Whiskey Creek

Closed Thread
Old 01-15-2008, 09:21 PM
Default Re: Whiskey Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGP0318
I would certainly hope before anyone is spreading rumors of Whiskey Creek closing they would give the restaurant a call and speak to someone in management. Not only can I assure you that Whiskey Creek is NOT closing but we are doing very well. You can expect an excellent meal, in a friendly atmosphere, with great service. Perhaps everyone should reconsider giving Whiskey Creek another try. The General Manager is helpful and attentive to guest needs as is the rest of his management team as well as everyone else that is working for Whiskey Creek. I would encourage anyone to give Whiskey Creek another try or a first try. We will go above and beyond your expectations!

Thank You

Thanks for the update. We too had a couple really bad experiences there with bad food and poor service. I'm really getting hungry for some GOOD St. Louis style ribs...so maybe we'll go back and give it ONE more try. Can I tell them YOU sent me and if it's bad, you'll stand behind your words????
Old 02-22-2008, 11:33 PM

After a hiatus from going to WC for about 6-8 months I had heard some good comments about thlem recently. I went to lunch there last week and was very pleasently surprized at the improvment they had made both in service and quality of the food. Since it was lunch I had a brisket sandwich and fries so we are not talking about a full meal. I was also impressed with the sauces available. Previously those were a disaster and did nothing to improve the meal. Our wailtress was Casey and she was very attentive. Yes I wil be back. ;D ;D ;D
Old 02-23-2008, 02:44 PM
Veteran member

We had ribs at Whiskey Creek two weeks ago...service and food were both excellent. We will definitely go back for a full rack next time.
Brockton, MA 1946-49 * Fort Lauderdale 1950-66 * Northern Virginia (Army) 1967-69 * North Lauderdale 1970-72 * Coconut Creek 1973-87 * St. Louis 1988-89 # Northern Virginia (again) 1990-2000 * Destin, FL 2001-08 * The Villages - Amelia/Hadley
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.