Yummy House in Ocala

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-31-2015, 02:56 PM
Veteran member
Default Yummy House in Ocala

they live up to the name Yummy.. great sit down Chinese.. Authentic.. lunch specials are large and include drink.. most $6.95 -$7.95. they also have dim sum for lunch.. they are in the Lowes /Pet Smart shopping center.. opened last Nov.. 4th location.. Sarasota /Gainesville-Tampa..You won't be sorry you went.
Old 03-31-2015, 08:55 PM
Veteran member

Just to clarify.. the place is actually called yummy house..
Yummy House
Old 05-10-2015, 10:27 AM
Veteran member

Went to Yummy House yesterday at noon - no lunch menu, maybe because it was weekend. Everything is A La Carte so everything is bought separately. I ordered Orange Chicken and got this family sized bowl of chicken. Thank goodness we had ordered a side of white rice. My chicken was good, won't deny that. My friend was not impressed with her choice - thought it was tasteless. For me, I was disappointed and won't return. I would rather have something like a combination plate offered. Or at least have it come with a scoop of rice and an egg roll or spring roll.

Last edited by mfp509; 05-10-2015 at 02:49 PM.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.