Best Meats: All-Natural Meat Market

Old 02-02-2021, 07:22 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Best Meats: All-Natural Meat Market

Best Meats
Family Business since 1999

Meat just like the good ol’ days
Our Philosophy at Best Meats is simple. The healthiest and cleanest meats make healthier meals and therefore healthier and happier customers like you.

Full-Service butcher shop with Grade A meats, cut fresh daily, and to custom order.
Our meat is all-natural, non-GMO, fresh & US sourced.

Specialty Meats
Beef
Lamb
Pork
Poultry
Seafood

352-748-2355

330 S Main Street
Wildwood, FL 34785

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Last edited by Ad poster; 02-02-2021 at 07:29 PM.
Old 02-10-2021, 02:21 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie720 View Post
I am a giant fan of natural meats...I haven't found Best Meats to be dry or tough...ever...and Annie and Liz are great!!!
I have followed this recipe a few times, and it makes for a delicious meal:
" Marinated it in garlic, balsamic, and olive oil for about an hour or two. Cooked in a touch of butter and olive oil, saving the marinade. Cooked it in an iron skillet on medium-low heat, caramelizing, not searing, for about 8-10 minutes on each side. (the butter should brown but not burn, the steak should sizzle but not smoke).

When done, I let it rest while I deglazed the pan with the marinade I saved. When the jus reduced I stirred in some slices of sweet onion that soaked up all that good flavor. Removed the onions and poured the remainder over the steak like a sauce.

The result was a tender, juicy, delicious meal. And unlike a big dry-aged steak from whole foods, etc, I didn't feel the least bit heavy. Energized is a better word for it.

It's a bit more temperamental, but nutritionally and responsibly, farm steaks are so worth it."
Thank you I love the recipe and i am going to try it.
Old 02-10-2021, 10:40 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJohnson View Post
My problem with natural meats is the dryness and toughness. It may be healthier but not as enjoyable to eat.
I can assure you that our meats are very juicy and tasty and we have amazing reviews on Google.
Old 02-06-2021, 10:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
My problem with natural meats is the dryness and toughness. It may be healthier but not as enjoyable to eat.
Up north we have a calf and pig raised, every year, then split between 4 households. In 20 plus years have never had issues with dry or tough, unless it was over cooked by mistake
Old 02-06-2021, 10:23 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

I am a giant fan of natural meats...I haven't found Best Meats to be dry or tough...ever...and Annie and Liz are great!!!
I have followed this recipe a few times, and it makes for a delicious meal:
" Marinated it in garlic, balsamic, and olive oil for about an hour or two. Cooked in a touch of butter and olive oil, saving the marinade. Cooked it in an iron skillet on medium-low heat, caramelizing, not searing, for about 8-10 minutes on each side. (the butter should brown but not burn, the steak should sizzle but not smoke).

When done, I let it rest while I deglazed the pan with the marinade I saved. When the jus reduced I stirred in some slices of sweet onion that soaked up all that good flavor. Removed the onions and poured the remainder over the steak like a sauce.

The result was a tender, juicy, delicious meal. And unlike a big dry-aged steak from whole foods, etc, I didn't feel the least bit heavy. Energized is a better word for it.

It's a bit more temperamental, but nutritionally and responsibly, farm steaks are so worth it."
Old 02-05-2021, 10:45 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinricci View Post
We found the same thing when we purchased beef from vendor at Brownwood market. Very expensive and very tough and tasteless.
Natural meat isn't dry, tough or tasteless and we would love to have you try us out and have a different experience. We would love to give you a better experience so come and see us. Ask for Liz or Annie and we will take care of you.
Old 02-05-2021, 10:43 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
It disappointing to hear that individuals have purchased natural meats from other vendors and that has been their experience. I can assure you that our meats are very juicy and tasty and we have amazing reviews on Google. We rate 4.8 out of 5 for a reason and our meats are cut fresh daily. Our beef comes from the Mid-west and Colorado regions. We sell Choice Angus Beef as well as Prime. Our pork and chicken is also US raised and harvested. Give us a go and you may like your experience. Ask for Annie or Liz when you visit our store.
Old 02-03-2021, 07:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 7,349 Times in 2,505 Posts

Quote:
You can't beat a nice piece of meat full of growth hormones, antibiotics, and steroids.
So yummy!
Old 02-03-2021, 06:36 AM

We found the same thing when we purchased beef from vendor at Brownwood market. Very expensive and very tough and tasteless.
Old 02-03-2021, 03:38 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,015 Times in 273 Posts

Tags
fresh, healthier, meat, meats, pork

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.