"Unspoken" CSI:NY episode.

Closed Thread
Old 10-20-2012, 08:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts
Default "Unspoken" CSI:NY episode.

CSI: NY: Watch Episodes and Video and Join the Ultimate Fan Community - CBS.com

Only watch CSI:NY occasionally but thought that last night's Unspoken episode was excellent. No words for the first 30 minutes are spoken just the songs of Green Day.

The episode tells a very interesting story. I will not reveal spoilers. You can see this episode as of October 20, 2012 from the link above.
Old 10-20-2012, 02:57 PM
Platinum member

I was of mixed emotions about the show. Yes, I agree that the "silence" was a powerful part of the show's emotional impact, but I am/was not all that much of a fan of the music.

Artistically, I believe that true silence (that is, not even background noise) would have had a greater impact. On the other hand, being so silent for 30 minutes would very likely have caused alarm amongst viewers ("What's wrong with the sound on my tv?"), thus detracting from the overall experience!

Still, as always, a highly unusual show well worth watching!

SWR
Old 10-20-2012, 06:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by swrinfla View Post
I was of mixed emotions about the show. Yes, I agree that the "silence" was a powerful part of the show's emotional impact, but I am/was not all that much of a fan of the music.

Artistically, I believe that true silence (that is, not even background noise) would have had a greater impact. On the other hand, being so silent for 30 minutes would very likely have caused alarm amongst viewers ("What's wrong with the sound on my tv?"), thus detracting from the overall experience!

Still, as always, a highly unusual show well worth watching!

SWR
Glad you saw it SWR.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.